113 Whippoorwill Rd is a spacious 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath home located at the Reservoir in Brandon. This 2200 sq. ft. brick home sits along the canal with direct access to Ross Barnett Reservoir. Walking through the front door of this one-story home puts you in a cozy living/dining area. This area has carpet in the living area and tile in the dining area. The formal living area features ceramic tile in the living room, which also has a wood burning fireplace (it does have a gas connection too!), plenty of natural light, built-in bookcases and beamed ceilings. The updated kitchen is a galley style and comes with appliances (dishwasher & stove (electric)), has plenty of cabinet and counter space, and also has a small built-in desk area in the breakfast nook, which has beautiful bay windows. The full size laundry room is located off of the kitchen and it too has plenty of cupboard space. The majority of the four spacious bedrooms have plush
carpet (one is laminate flooring) and they all have walk in closets. The two full bathrooms are both shower/tub combos with updated
fixtures and vanities.
The backyard deck overlooks the canal connecting you to the Reservoir and has a new boat dock. This home has a two space carport, as well as a two space parking pad—plenty of space for your boat!
Schools for this Home are:
Northwest Rankin Middle
Northwest Rankin High
242 Maplewood Drive is a charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath home that sits at the end of a cul-de-sac in Madison. This 1321 sq. ft. home is brick with partial wood siding and has been updated with new carpet, as well as a fresh coat of paint on the interior. The living room features a wood burning fireplace, built-in bookcases (opposite wall of fireplace), ceiling fan, vaulted ceiling, and a French door that leads to the backyard patio. The kitchen and breakfast areas share an open layout and are located off of the living room. The kitchen has ample counter space, dual stainless steel sink, ceramic tile floors in both the kitchen and breakfast room, and comes with appliances (cooker (electric) and dishwasher only). The laundry room is cozy and just off of the kitchen (washer and dryer hookups only). Here you will also have access to the two car garage.
The three bedrooms are nice sized and they all have walk-in closets! The master bath has a dual sink vanity and has a bath/shower combo with a deep bathtub. The same deep bath/shower combo is found in the other bathroom in the home.
This home has a fully fenced-in back yard that has a nice sized patio, too! Living here you will be minutes from highway 51, which has lots of great dining and shopping.
Assigned Schools for this Home are:
Rosa Scott School
Monthly Rent: $1,500
Security Deposit: $1,500
No Pets Allowed.
Not wired for alarm.
For more information, including more pictures, a virtual tour, to submit an application or schedule a showing, please visit our website: www.DamonWoffordRealty.com
This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 (full) bath home has recently been updated with many amenities. This home features a large living room layout with vaulted ceilings, a fully fenced-in backyard, and has a covered porch off of the master bedroom. The kitchen has an open layout with plenty of counter space and storage. The kitchen includes appliances: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher AND has a washer and dryer!! Another great feature of this home is that it is fully wired and monitored with a security system!!
In this home you will be close to trendy Fondren which has loads of great restaurants, coffee shops, shopping and more!
This home is occupied until April. Appointments are Required and will only be offered by a local REALTOR from our office.
Yes We Do Allow Pets in this home. Pet Fee and/or Pet Deposit will be required.
Monthly Rent $1150.00
Please visit our website for more information, including a virtual tour, more pictures and to schedule a showing: www.DamonWoffordRealty.com
Located in the desirable and beautiful Woodland Hills Neighborhood of Jackson, this charming 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home comes fully furnished with lawn service, pest control and weekly house cleaning all included in the rent. This home is just a few blocks from the center of The Fondren Arts District which houses some of the best restaurants and shopping in town as well as multiple grocery stores, coffee shops, galleries, music venues, and monthly street festivals. One of many highlights of the home is the large chef’s kitchen featuring stainless counter tops and appliances, a prep sink in the island as well as a larger double-sink, and a 6-burner + hibachi grill Viking range. The kitchen opens onto a spacious and well-appointed dining room and keeping room with fireplace. The home also features an outdoor kitchen on the terrace surrounded by lush landscaping which includes a koi pond with a running water/fountain feature and a fire pit. There is also a fireplace and dining set on the adjoining screened-in porch and a separate “breakfast table” in the glassed-in sunroom. The home includes a nice sized office/study off of the formal living room, a cedar closet, and a laundry room with a commercial Speed Queen washer and dryer. This home has a gated driveway with 2 car garage.
Monthly Rent $4500
Security Deposit $4500
213 Pine Place is our newest Home For Rent in Madison! This 1500 sq ft 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home has just been updated and is move in ready. Some of the upgrades are a fresh coat of paint on the interior, updated fixtures and appliances (Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer), updated Kitchen and Bathrooms. This home has a spacious backyard with patio and a 2 car carport. We are setting up appointments starting today!
Monthly Rent: $1,400
Security Deposit: $1,400
Contact: 601 500 5353 extension 3
Damon Wofford Realty LLC
Did you know that Damon Wofford Realty LLC is the only Real Estate Brokerage in Jackson, MS to be apart of NARPM, National Association of Residential Property Managers?
We would love to discuss with you about your real estate needs. Give us a call 601.501.4221. Sincerely, Damon Wofford, Broker
For more information about NARPM: http://www.narpm.org/
There are great opportunities all over the metro Jackson area but we focus on the following areas:
Jackson: Including the following:
Belhaven/Belhaven Heights: (39202)
Fondren/Woodland Hills: (39216) (39206)
North Jackson (West Side of I-55): (39206)
Northeast Jackson (East Side of I-55): (39211)
Ridgeland: (39157), Madison: (39110) Brandon: (39047, 39042) Clinton: (39056), Byram (39272)
Give us a call to talk more about your specific needs with property management. 601.501.4221
Damon Wofford Realty LLC
Thank you for your interest in Damon Wofford Realty’s Property Management services. We take pride in our property management and continue to strive each day to be the best in our market. We would be happy to discuss over the phone your specific needs so feel free to give us a call.
Sincerely, Damon Wofford, Broker
Tell Me About Damon Wofford Realty LLC
Damon Wofford Realty LLC is a Real Estate Brokerage located in Jackson, MS. Damon Wofford is a licensed Real Estate Broker in Mississippi and is a member of theNational Association of Realtors, Mississippi Association of Realtors, and Jackson Association of Realtors. He is also a participant in many local Real Estate Investment Groups.
Check out More Information about our property management services Here: http://www.damonwoffordrealty.com/property-management/
107 Shirley’s cove is our newest Home For Rent in Clinton. This 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home is located in the heart of Clinton on a quiet cul-de-sac. This 1220 sqft home has a very spacious layout that includes a living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen with eat in breakfast room area, appliances including (Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave and Washer/Dryer), laundry room off of kitchen with plenty of storage, 2 Full bathrooms that have been updated, Master suite with 2 walk in closets and master bathroom, 2 Car Garage, Fenced in backyard with patio and much more. This home will be available at the end of October.
Sorry No Pets Allowed with this Home.
Monthly Rent: $1,200
Security Deposit: $1,200
Damon Wofford Realty LLC
Personalized Real Estate Services
Looking for professional property management? Here are five key questions you should ask of any management company:
- How many units do you have under management? This will give you a sense of the type of business you are going to be working with.
- What fees do you charge in addition to monthly management? Many property management companies will entice clients with an extremely low monthly management fee, then nail them with assorted fees every month. Ensure you have a complete list of fees the property management company can charge, and double check that this is reflected in the Property Management Agreement (PMA).
- What screening do you perform on prospective tenants? At a minimum, a professional property management company should be running a credit, criminal, and eviction background check on every adult occupant before signing a lease. They should also be contacting previous landlords to ask about rental history.
- How is maintenance handled? Some property management companies have shady arrangements with contractors, potentially even receiving kickbacks. Suggest that you would prefer to use an A-rated Angie’s List contractor in your area and see how they react.
- Can you provide references? Any good vendor should be overflowing with endorsements from past/current clients, and a property management company is no different. Ask for names and numbers, and follow up.
We would be happy to discuss your property management needs and how we can help you. We are very proud of the systems and procedures that we have in place here at Damon Wofford Realty LLC. Give me a call. Damon Wofford 601.501.4221
These are great questions that have come from the Buidlium Blog found here: http://www.buildium.com/five-questions-to-ask-a-prospective-property-management-company/
The online Property Mangement Software, Buildium, is part of the cutting edge technology that we use to serve our clients.
We have leased most of our vacant homes over the past 2 weeks but we still have our 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Madison. As always we will have more listings coming soon in the next 30 to 60 days! Be sure to sign up for our email list if you have not yet.
Sign Up For Email List: http://www.damonwoffordrealty.com/for-rent/sign-email-list/
Damon Wofford Realty LLC
7616 Old Canton Rd is a spacious 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Home For Rent in Madison. This home has had many updates such as ceramic tile in the kitchen, bathrooms and living spaces, Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms, plush carpet installed in the bedrooms, updated fixtures and appliances (Refrigerator, Stove top, Wall Oven and Dishwasher). This home also has lots of closet and storage spaces as well as a 2 car garage, seperate laundry room off of the kitchen, covered patio in backyard off of the living room area. This home will be available September 15th. Some Pets Are Allowed.
Monthly Rent: $1400
Security Deposit: $1400
Contact: 601 500 5353 Extension 3
Damon Wofford Realty LLC
We have been using a company called Buildium for the past couple of years and have been very satisfied. This online based property management software has allowed all parties (Owners, Property Management Team and Tenants) to be connected on one online based website. Here are some of the highlights below.
- Online Access: Easy to use online system that rental owners and tenants can access 24 hours a day and generate key reports with a click of a button.
- Resident Portal: A resident portal that allows tenants to make a rent payment, check payment history, view or download their lease and make maintenance requests.
- Owner Portal: Allows my owners to have online access to all financial data including detailed reports, tenant information EFT Payments and more.
- Mailings Made Easy: Being able to send out mailings to tenants, contractors, and rental owners with a click a button for $.80 a letter has changed the way I do business. That includes postage.
- Communication: Being able to communicate with all my management team, rental owners, and contractors through one website. Create tasks and job orders that are emailed to the management team or contractor.
- Online Application: Customization of the online application for tenants to fill out. Credit and Criminal background check for just $12. If applicant is approved 1 click moves them in with all their information that they filled out on the application.
- Rent Collection Made Easy: Payments made by tenants online are automatically applied to their account which saves me the time that it would take to manually input the collected rent. They have option to setup automatic monthly drafts or manually pay each month.
- Late Fees: Late fees are automatically applied to tenants account when late. Also they are automatically emailed that their account was charged with a late fee and to pay now to avoid eviction.
- Paying Owners and Vendors: I can pay my owners and vendors with a click of a button through EFT and it is funded to their bank account within 24 Hours
- 1099 Reporting: Buildium will file and mail your 1099’s to each vendor and rental owner for a low fee.
- Buildium is constantly upgrading their services every month so I know my company will be on the cutting edge of what is happening in the market.
For More information about Buildium and what it can do for you please click on the banner below.
Damon Wofford Realty LLC Residential Property Management and Sales in Jackson, MS http://www.DamonWoffordRealty.com
Damon Wofford has been actively involved in real estate and more specifically property management since 2006. Born and raised in Jackson, Damon grew up in a family having more than 25 years experience in residential real estate, and has been immersed in the subject from a young age. Damon completed his degree in Behavioral Management from the University of Mississippi before moving home to open his first property management company, Quality Rental Houses LLC. Acquiring management accounts from investors all over the US and abroad, Damon grew his management business from the ground up through extensive marketing efforts and attending numerous seminars all over the country. He not only manages properties for others, but also maintains investment properties of his own.
In 2011, to fill a need for his clients and expand his scope of business, Damon opened, Damon Wofford Realty LLC. He and his team work hard to provide the best personalized service to Landlords, Sellers, Buyers and Tenants in the metro Jackson area. He and his team take each challenge head on, and meet them with a timely and befitting solution. He and his wife, both longtime Jackson residents, live in the historic neighborhood of Belhaven, and are active with many neighborhood and community organizations. They both share the same passion for the vitality of their city, and are committed supporters of efforts to keep Jackson a great place to live.
Damon is a licensed Real Estate Agent and a member of the National Association of Realtors, Mississippi Association of Realtors, and Jackson Association of Realtors. He is also a participant in the local Jackson Real Estate Investment Group.