Come see our newest home For Rent in North Jackson. http://www.damonwoffordrealty.com/rent/rent-556-belverdere-north-jackson/
Come check our our newest listing in Northeast Jackson. http://www.damonwoffordrealty.com/rent/rent-416-pimlico-pl-northeast-jackson/
To better serve our clients we have made it easier to search all the active listings in the metro Jackson area. To search the MLS click here: http://www.damonwoffordrealty.com/search-mls-2/
Let me know if there is a listing that you are interested in viewing.
Over the last 6 years, I have managed hundreds of houses, apartments, and condos in the Central Mississippi Area.
- This is not a part time or side job for us. Property Management is what we do everyday and plan on doing for a long time.
- We have a qualified staff ready and willing to meet the needs of our residents and the owners
- We have a sophisticated online based accounting system that is top notch. It allows our residents and owners to have 24/7 access to the important information that they need such as:
- Allow residents to download a scanned executed copy of their lease
- Allow residents to make secure payments online. Also have the option to setup recurring ACH payments.
- Create work orders For maintenance requests online. These work orders are emailed to the tenant and to everyone on our staff.
- Residents can view payment history and maintenance request history and time log.
- Maintain a full financial picture with complete general ledger accounting
- Owners can run key reports instantly 24/7 from anywhere that has internet access.
- Pay owners directly with ACH payments into their bank account
Why Use Damon Wofford as your REALTOR®?
All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR®.
But if you’re still not convinced of the value of a REALTOR®, here are a dozen more reasons to use one:
1. Your REALTOR® can help you determine your buying power – that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a REALTOR® some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders — banks and mortgage companies — offer limited choices.
2. Your REALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your agent to find all available properties.
3. Your REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. Agents who are REALTORS® have access to a variety of informational resources. REALTORS® can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
4. Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate. There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. Your REALTOR® provides due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. Your REALTOR® can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Your REALTOR®, title company or attorney can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.
6. Your REALTOR® can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders.
7. Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
8. When selling your home, your REALTOR® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
9. Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. Often, your REALTOR® can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. Your REALTOR® acts as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. The REALTOR® code of ethics requires REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
10. Your REALTOR® will know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a property is marketed with the help of your REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
11. Your REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing — a lot of possible pitfalls. Your REALTOR® can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
12. Your REALTOR® can help close the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing , questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your REALTOR® is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).
Need to Sell Your Home? Contact Damon Wofford, Jackson’s Trusted REALTOR®
Are you in the market to buy a home? Contact your local REALTOR®, Damon Wofford
As a Buyer you will get an experienced REALTOR® who knows the area and can negotiate for you! I will find out what will make a house into your “dream home” and then I will spend extensive amounts of time previewing & networking to find that perfect home for your family. I will make your real estate experience stress-free, because you will have confidence & trust that I will personally follow every detail of the transaction from the beginning to the closing . That is what we do best..personalized service for each and every one of our clients.
Damon Wofford, Real Estate Broker and Owner of Damon Wofford Realty LLC in Jackson, MS, has been actively involved in real estate and more specifically property management since 2006. Born and raised in Jackson, Damon grew up in a family having more than 25 years experience in residential real estate, and has been immersed in the subject from a young age. Damon completed his degree in Behavioral Management from the University of Mississippi before moving home to open his first property management company, Quality Rental Houses LLC. Acquiring management accounts from investors all over the US and abroad, Damon grew his management business from the ground up through extensive marketing efforts and attending numerous seminars all over the country. He not only manages properties for others, but also maintains investment properties of his own.
In 2011, to fill a need for his clients and expand his scope of business, Damon opened a full service real estate brokerage, Damon Wofford Realty LLC. He and his team work hard to provide the best personalized service to Landlords, Sellers, Buyers and Tenants in the metro Jackson area. He and his team take each challenge head on, and meet them with a timely and befitting solution.
Damon is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the National Association of Realtors, Mississippi Association of Realtors, and Jackson Association of Realtors. He is also a participant in the local Jackson Real Estate Investment Group. He and his wife, both longtime Jackson residents, live in the historic neighborhood of Belhaven, and are active with many neighborhood and community organizations. They both share the same passion for the vitality of their city, and are committed supporters of efforts to keep Jackson a great place to live.
We are glad that you found us online and hope that we can be of assistance to you with your real estate needs. Please let us know how we can help.
Broker / Owner
Damon Wofford Realty LLC